YIANNA Waist Trainer for Women Latex Underbust Waist Cincher Corset Sport Girdle Hourglass Body Shaper

YIANNA Waist Trainer for Women Latex Underbust Waist Cincher Corset Sport Girdle Hourglass Body Shaper




                                   >>>>>    ORDER NOW

About this item

  • ►Warning: Part of the products is made of latex rubber, which may cause allergic reactions. If you are allergic to latex or if you are not sure about this, please consult to your doctor for instructions before usage.**** How to choose Correct Size? - Please measure waistline and read the Left Size Picture first,we kindly recommend that you measure your size from the largest circumference of abdomen, then compare it with the size chart.
  • ►Latex Waist Trainer Shapewear: Big and wide 3 columns hook-and-eye closure classic design, allow you to adjust size as necessar, make you Slim and Beautiful. 9 or 25 Spiral steel boned for waist cincher support and keep you in best posture which is flexible and durable, as soft as plastic bones, can bend easily but recover quickly to origin; If you worried about steel boned or not, you can test it with a magnet ; Can be used for yoga, postpartum belly abdomen corset etc



  •                                         >>>>>    ORDER NOW 


    • ►Upgraded 2 layers fabric: Our bustier shapewear is natural Latex rubber, it is smooth and high compression,Outer layer of 100% natural latex; Inner layer constructed with soft and cozy 95% Nylon+5% Spandex for moisture wicking.Covered boning in front and back for added support, smooth waistline, wearing this waist trainer can help to get rid of postpartum flesh.
    • ►High compression Durable latex will give you a high resistance to slim curve. This Fajas reductoras will also works for LONG TORSO or SHORT TORSO WAIST. This product strong enough to be used as a Boned Waist Training Corset, Boosts thermal activity and gently lifts underbust,control tummy just by putting it on.Takes inches off your waist and creates an hourglass figure and promotes a quick postpartum recovery. This Waist Training Corsets helps to reduce 3-5 inches in waist when you wear it.
    • ►Everyday Wear Waist Trianers - gym, running, yoga, aerobics, jogging, hiking, walking, driving, postpartum recovery, weddings and brides, Social and banquet, housework, office. Protecting core muscle groups and reduce the risk of injury during sporting. No matter when you wear this waist slimmer, you can get about 3-4 inch waist line reduction instantly, make your body curve more attractive. You will be the focus of attention.

    .                                         
     >>>>>    ORDER NOW


  •                                        >>>>>    ORDER NOW

  • Customer Review

    Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2024
    I love the fit, it’s comfortable. I have a 31” waist, I am 5,6” 147 lbs. I ordered a medium and the 1st day I wore it on the 1st row of clasps, the next day I used the 2nd or middle clasps. It does snatch you up and feels comfortable enough to wear for hours. It’s smooth looking under clothes, not super tight stuff though, you’d want to put a slip on or something if you don’t want some of the dents showing. It sits just under my breasts which I like because it actually pushes those up a bit. And the bottom goes right to my bikini line so it covers all the excess fat down there. The only thing that bother me is that it pushes up the upper back fat and doesn’t look flattering from the back if you want to wear it out, unless you wear a dark shirt to camouflage it. In a few days I may try clasping the third row. I’ll update my review in a few weeks after I have proof of my waist measurements decreasing. Overall I’m very happy with it. The photo is how it looks under my clothes, it gives a flat stomach look.
    Not sure how the lady in the photo for the product got the hour glass look, maybe I’ll need to get a small soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i9-13900KF 3.0GHz, GeForce RTX 4070 12GB, 16GB DDR5, 1TB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi Ready & Windows 11 Home (GXiVR8080A36)

SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 6 AI Cell Phone + $300 Amazon Gift Card + Large Storage Launch Bundle 512GB Unlocked Android Smartphone, Circle to Search, AI Photo Edits, US Version, 2024, Pink

Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Grain-Free Dry Dog Food with Smoke-Flavored Salmon 28lb